- How Can We Best Support Relinquishees? (adoptees, fostered and orphaned individuals) David B. Bohl https://davidbbohl.com/how-can-we-best-support-relinquishees/
- Relinquishment/Adoption and Addiction/Recovery: I am Much More Than My Story David B. Bohl https://davidbbohl.com/relinquishment-adoption-and-addiction-recovery-i-am-much-more-than-my-story/
- Blue Mind and Relinquishees/ Adoptees David B. Bohl https://davidbbohl.com/blue-mind-and-relinquishees-adoptees/
- Life Works Recovery Lecture – 15th September 2009 – Adoption and Addiction – understanding the impact of an early psychological wound Presented by Paul Sunderland https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3e0-SsmOUJI
- Sunderland, Paul RELINQUISHMENT AND ADOPTION: UNDERSTANDING THE IMPACT OF AN EARLY PSYCHOLOGICAL WOUND https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PX2Vm18TYwg&feature=youtu.be
- “Adoption Facts” by Adoption Research 2013.
- “Research: Adoption Facts” Evan B. Donaldson Adoption Institute 2013.
- Adamec, Christine and William L. Pierce, PhD Adoption 2nd Edition NY, NY
- Child Welfare Information Gateway
- Yoon, Westmeyer, Warrick, Kuskowski 2012)
- Young, Bohman, Mitchell, Ostroff, Ansfield, Lifton, and Schechter)
- David M. Brodzinsky: Long-Term Outcomes in Adoption
- Kenneth S. Kendler, MD, Kristina Sundquist, MD, PhD, Henrik Ohlsson, PhD, Karolina Palmér, MS, Hermine Maes, PhD, Marilyn A. Winkleby, PhD, MPH, and Jan Sundquist, MD, PhD
- Merikangas KR1, Stolar M, Stevens DE, Goulet J, Preisig MA, Fenton B, Zhang H, O’Malley SS, Rounsaville BJ. Familial transmission of substance use disorders.
- Kelly Lundberg, Associate Professor in the Department of Psychiatry and Clinical Consultant with the Utah Addiction Center at the University of Utah.
- Nadine Burke, “How childhood trauma affects health across a lifetime” YouTube.com
- Posttraumatic Stress Disorder and Co-Occurring Substance Use Disorders: Advances in Assessment and Treatment – Jenna L McCauley, Ph.D., Therese Killeen, Ph.D., A.P.R.N., Daniel F. Gros, Ph.D., Kathleen T. Brady, M.D., Ph.D., and Sudie E. Back, Ph.D.
#adoptee #adoption #addiction #addictionrecovery #sober #sobriety