For one time only, I’m offering the Intensive Empowerment System workshop FR.EE !!!
Do you have a personal plan for success?
Most people today are completely overwhelmed by everything that life throws at them on a daily basis. Because the boundaries between work and personal life have become so blurred, we become lost, confused and derailed from our goals.
Personal success is attained in gradual increments by setting and achieving goals.
At SlowDownFast.com, we have developed a comprehensive, customizable and highly flexible program which addresses such a need: The Slow Down Fast Intensive Empowerment System (IES).
The Slow Down FAST Intensive Empowerment System helps individuals achieve their goals.
Here’s how you can benefit from this program:
- You’ll realign yourself with your purpose.
- You’ll once again connect with your values and talents – and this will ignite your passion and drive to succeed.
- You will leverage your own, unique learning style for quicker retention and more rapid advancement.
- You will be empowered in your personal life, which in turn fuels you professionally and brings you greater commitment and dedication on the job.
For one time only, I’m offering the Intensive Empowerment System workshop FR.EE in the southeastern Wisconsin area (If you’re not located nearby, and if you’d like me to visit your community, please let me know, and look for the on-line version of this workshop in the weeks ahead).
The Slow Down FAST Intensive Empowerment System Includes:
- A one-hour, live seminar – Slow Down FAST: A Design for Thinking, Working, and Living
- The 3-part, Slow Down FAST Success Trilogy eCourse
– PART 1: Your Life in Balance: A Breakthrough Guide to Living the Life You Desire
– PART 2: Your Personal Mission Statement: Uncovering the Truth of Who You Are and living Accordingly
– PART 3: The Goal Book: Tips for Deciding Exactly What You Want Out of Work and Life, and Then Getting It
- One week unlimited one-on-one coaching via telephone and email
- One hour live seminar: Slow Down FAST: Setting a Course for Action
– Debrief, analysis, satisfaction survey, action plan
The upcoming Intensive Empowerment System Workshop is Scheduled for:
May 14, 2008 from 6:00 – 7:30 PM
May 21, 2008 from 6:00 – 7:30 PM
Please visit http://www.slowdownfast.com/ies and click the “Register Now” button.
I hope to see you there!
Thanks to Musings of a Thoughtful Conservative for including this in A Waukesha Carnival.