Happiness Through the 90% Rule

Have you heard of the 90% rule? You live on 90% of your income and save the other 10%. Easy isn’t it? Nope, not in today’s world. Check out my post, how the 90% rule can lead you to happiness, over at Dumb Little Man.

One basic rule that will almost certainly guarantee your financial success, thereby leading you to greater personal happiness, is the 90% rule. Simply put, you live on 90% of your income, and save the other ten percent.

Easy, right?

Not in today’s world.

Read more in my post How the 90% Rule Can Lead You to Happiness at Dumb Little Man.

Please share. All comments welcomed.


Explore Similar Topics

Recent Post

Slow Healing

I have been thinking about connections again. As I watch the world crumble and change around me, it becomes even more apparent that we’re on

Read More »
relinquishment and addiction