The F list helps recognize those bloggers that have been overlooked by the blogging community. The instructions, if you would like to participate, are below.
Phil Gerbyshak pointed me in the direction of the F List, a current-day iteration of Mack Collier’s Z List.
The F List is a great way to recognize those bloggers that have so far been overlooked by the blogging community.
If you’d like to participate, here are the instructions:
- Create a new post on your blog.
- Cut and paste the complete list below.
- Add any blogs you think aren’t getting their due (as many as you’d like).
- Add these same instructions in your post.
- Visit the blogs on the list.
- Watch the list grow.
Here are the 10 originals on the F List that were passed to me:
Here are my additions to the F List:
- The WorkLife Monitor http://www.worklifemonitor.com/the_chaos_monitor
- Digital Solid http://www.digitalsolid.com/
- Blogfeeder http://wordfeeder.typepad.com/blog/
- The Urban Monk http://www.urbanmonk.net/
- The Evolution of Dad Project http://evolutionofdad.blogspot.com/
- The Next 45 Years http://www.thenext45years.com/
- How to Have Great Self-Confidence http://confident1.com/
- Equally Shared Parenting http://equallysharedparenting.com/blogger.html
And here’s the (reverse) progression of how the F List came to me:
- Make It Great! http://makeitgreat.typepad.com/makeitgreat/
- Angela Maiers http://www.angelamaiers.com/2007/12/an-f-listers-re.html
- Mack Collier http://moblogsmoproblems.blogspot.com/2006/12/revenge-of-z-lister.html
Please take the time to recognize those who contribute so much to our lives.
“You give but little when you give of your possessions.
It is when you give of yourself that you truly give.”
~ Kahlil Gibran